Who we are
maltem canada is a young Montreal-based digital transformation and innovation consulting subsidiary. Supported by our international group, we enjoy stability and a significant network for sharing.
Everything we do has a direct impact on the company’s development, so each team member is of great importance.
Our values are based on simple principles: excellence, sharing, responsibility, well-being, and societal impact.
Regarding the latter point, since its inception, Maltem Canada has been committed to multiple initiatives in an attempt to create a better world. Joining our company also means collectively participating in this objective 🎯.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Cybersecurity engineer who is eager to work on ambitious challenges, including supporting demanding client projects with high visibility, continuous improvement of our areas of expertise, excellence in our offerings, conferences, networking, societal and environmental engagement 🌱.
Ideally, we are seeking someone who can transition from a listening and analytical role to a leadership role. We expect our consultants to have strong persuasive skills, capable of guiding our clients and supporting design decisions with development teams.
Above all, we are seeking individuals who embody an intrapreneurial spirit and who want to be part of a young and rapidly growing company.
Do these values resonate with you? Do you want to work autonomously in a fun and relaxed atmosphere? Pay attention, this job is made for you! 👋
What we can achieve together
By joining us, you will become part of our cybersecurity team. Your role will involve (1) applying your knowledge in client project delivery and (2) working on a large-scale implementation program for a solution.
In this regard, here’s an overview of what you can expect:
- Perform external and internal penetration
- Identify security incidents and implement measures for compromised systems.
- Be responsible for researching, evaluating, and designing cybersecurity
- Collaborate with risk management managers to develop strategies and plans to enhance security requirements and manage identified risks.
- Conduct analyses and provide recommendations.
- Stay updated on technological advancements, new threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Perform technical, application, and organizational security
- Deliver training and raise awareness.
- Perform any other related tasks for the smooth functioning of the organization.
- Analyze and exploit vulnerabilities.
- Draft reports, conclusions, and recommendations for technical measures, prioritized according to the level of risk.
- Contribute to pre-sales activities.
- 5+ years of experience in security.
- Bilingual French/English
- Good knowledge of various tools used for penetration testing.
- Web application security and scripting.
- DevSecOps skills, SDLC security.
- Ability to develop training content and facilitate educational
- One of the following certifications:
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- GIAC Certified Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Real career support (training, certifications, tasks, and responsibilities aligned with your expectations)
- 20 days of annual leave
- Company supplementary health insurance
- Company REER (Fonds de Solidarité FTQ)
- Monthly reimbursement of 50% of the annual OPUS transportation pass.
What are the next steps?
- Reception and analysis of your resume (maximum one week)
- HR interview with one of our recruiters
- Technical interview
- A meeting with one of our managers to discuss your values and career plan
Ready? Join the maltem adventure in Montreal! 🚀