Who we are
Everything we do has a direct effect on the development of the company, so every employee has a strong importance in it.
Our values are based on simple principles: excellence, sharing, responsibility, well-being and social impact.
On this last point, maltem canada has been involved since its launch in multiple initiatives to try to create a better world. Joining our company also means participating collectively in this objective 🎯.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Sitecore Developer who wants to work on ambitious challenges, namely: supporting demanding high visibility customer projects, continuous improvement of our areas of expertise, excellence of our offerings, conferences, networking, societal and environmental commitment 🌱.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is able to move from a listening and analytical posture to a leadership posture. We expect our consultants to be convincing, able to guide our clients and support design decisions to development teams.
Above all, we are looking for personalities who embody an intrapreneurial spirit and who wish to take part in a young and growing company.
Do these values match with your profile? Do you want to evolve independently in a fun and relaxed atmosphere? Pay great attention, because this job may be for you 👋 !
What we can do together
By joining us, you will integrate our development experts team. Your role will be (1) to contribute your knowledge on the realization of customer projects and (2) to participate in the development of the development competence center. In this sense, here is an overview of what your responsibilities will be:
- Write, modify and integrate .NET software code with Sitecore,
- Maintaining and ensuring the evolution of software functionalities,
- Identifying technical problems (bugs) and finding appropriate solutions,
- Monitoring processes and ensuring that associated documentation is updated,
- Support Maltem employees and customers on .NET languages,
- Participating in meetups and providing technical support to projects and teams.
- 5+ years of experience in .Net development;
- Experience with Sitecore
- Bilingual English/French
- Practical experience in developing Web services (SOAP and/or REST);
- Experience with Azure will be considered an asset;
- Experience working in an environment using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
What we offer you
- Competitive remuneration
- A real guidance on your career plan (training, certifications, tasks and responsibilities appropriate to your expectations)
- Complementary health insurance of the company
- Company registered retirement savings plan (Solidarity Fund FTQ)
- Monthly reimbursement of 50% of the annual OPUS transport pass
What are the next steps?
- Reception and analysis of your resume (one week maximum)
- HR interview with one of our recruiters
- Technical interview
- A meeting with one of our managers to discuss your values and your career plan
Ready to join the adventure of the maltem group in Montreal?🚀
📧 Send us your application via the form below, or by email to email@example.com