Who we are
Everything we do has a direct impact on the company’s development, so each team member is of great importance.
Our values are based on simple principles: excellence, sharing, responsibility, well-being and societal impact.
Regarding this last point, maltem canada has been committed to multiple initiatives in an attempt to create a better world. Joining our company also means participating collectively in this objective 🎯.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is ideally able to move from a listening and analytical posture to a leadership role. We expect our consultants to have strong persuasive skills, capable of guiding our clients and supporting design decisions with development teams.
Above all, we are seeking individuals who embody an intrapreneurial spirit and who want to be part of a young and fast-growing company.
Do these values resonate with you? Do you want to work autonomously in a fun and relaxed atmosphere? Pay great attention, because this job may be for you 👋 !
What we can achieve together
- Writing, modifying and integrating software code in Java language
- Maintaining and ensuring the evolution of software functionalities
- Identifying technical issues (bugs) and finding appropriate solutions
- Monitoring processes and ensuring that associated documentation is updated,
- Supporting maltem employees and customers on Java languages,
- Participating in meetups and providing technical support to projects and teams.
- 5+ years of experience in Java development,
- Demonstrated experience with Kafka,
- Demonstrated experience as a lead/coach of a junior-to-intermediate development team is an asset,
- Practical experience in developing web services (SOAP and/or REST),
- Experience working in an environment using Agile/Scrum methodologies,
- Bilingual in French/English.
- Java, Kotlin, TypeScript
- Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot, spring Cloud.
- Kubernetes, Jenkins, Docker , Ansible, Artifactory
- PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB , Redis, Elasticsearch
- AWS (EC2, VPC, SQS, SNS, RDS ,Lambda, DynamoDB)
- Maven, Gradle.
What we offer you
- Competitive remuneration, 20 days of annual leave
- Real career support (training, certifications, tasks, and responsibilities aligned with your expectations)
- Corporate complementary health insurance
- Company registered retirement savings plan (REER Fonds de solidarité FTQ)
- Monthly reimbursement of 50% of the annual OPUS transport pass
What are the next steps?
- Reception and analysis of your resume (one week maximum)
- HR interview with one of our recruiters
- Technical interview
- A meeting with one of our managers to discuss your values and your career plan
Ready to join the adventure of the maltem group in Montreal?🚀
📧 Send us your application via the form below, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org