Who are we?
maltem canada is a young Montreal-based consulting firm specializing in digital transformation and innovation. Supported by our international group, we enjoy stability and a consistent network.
Everything we do has a direct effect on the development of the company, so every employee has a strong importance in it.
Our values are based on simple principles: excellence, sharing, responsibility, well-being and social impact.
On this last point, maltem canada has been involved since its launch in multiple initiatives to try to create a better world. Joining our company also means participating collectively in this objective 🎯.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated IT Functional Analyst who wants to work on ambitious challenges, namely: supporting demanding high visibility client projects, continuous improvement of our areas of expertise, excellence of our offerings, conferences, networking, societal and environmental commitment 🌱
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is able to move from a listening and analytical posture to a leadership posture. We expect our consultants to be convincing, able to guide our clients and support design decisions towards development teams.
Above all, we are looking for personalities who embody an intrapreneurial spirit and who wish to take part in a young and growing company.
Do these values match with your profile? Do you want to evolve independently in a fun and relaxed atmosphere? Pay great attention, because this job may be for you 👋 !
What we can do together
As you join us, you will integrate our agile pole. Your role will be to (1) bring your knowledge to the execution of customer projects and (2) work in a large-scale solution implementation program. Here is an overview of what you can expect:
- Review and document current business processes and procedures and evaluate their effectiveness
- Act as a trusted link between the technical and sales teams in order to provide high quality solutions
- Gather and analyze requirements to create business requirements documents
- Create or support the development of test plans and test cases, including definition of test conditions, negative testing and regression testing – Ability to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing environment
- Embrace and live the firm’s purpose – to make an impact that matters – by striving to identify the solutions and challenges that matter most to our clients, our people and society
- +5 years of experience working as a functional analyst,
- Problem-solver attitude,
- Have good interpersonal communication skills,
- Bilingual English/French.